CAROL TAYLOR – LEGAL PRACTICE DIRECTOR AND PRINCIPAL SOLICITOR
Our Principal, Carol Taylor, was admitted to the Supreme Court of NSW in 1993.
As a Senior Associate of one of North Sydney’s most highly regarded law firms, Carol gained extensive experience in the areas of General Practice, Family Law, Commercial Litigation, Advocacy, Property Law, Wills and Estate Planning and Migration Law.
In 1998 Carol commenced private practice in the areas of Commercial Litigation, Property Law, Estate Planning and Migration Law.
Carol established Taylor Law & Conveyancing with the aim of providing focused personal care for clients at the most important and stressful time of their lives.
By concentrating on Property Law and Estate matters Carol builds an informative and supportive relationship with her clients to guide them through what can be a very impersonal and stressful process.
Carol has been a Gold Coast local for ten years.
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of QLD
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of NSW
- Solicitor of the High Court of Australia
- Member of the QLD Law Society
- Member of the NSW Law Society
- Former Honorary Solicitor of the Irish Australia Welfare Bureau (IAWB)
- Former member of the Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA)