Buying or selling a property can be one of the most stressful and exciting times in your life. Whatever your conveyancing needs we provide you with the highest standard of legal advice in a personal and friendly manner at a fixed fee price. When things go wrong in conveyancing they can go very very wrong, and that’s why you need a solicitor who can guide you through the process and keep you informed every step of the way in language you can understand. There is a perception that conveyancing is a routine, uncomplicated area of practice. However, conveyancing is complex. In Queensland alone Conveyancing is affected by at least 20 different pieces of State and Federal legislation. Things may not always go as expected. At Taylor Law & Conveyancing we ensure that your interests are protected at all times.
We can help you with all stages of QLD property transactions whether you are buying or selling a home, unit, vacant block, strata title, commercial real estate or rural property. Our services include:
- Legal advice in regard to real estate contract law
- Drafting and reviewing contracts
- Auction Contracts and purchases off-the-plan
- Cost appraisal including stamp duty, and disbursements such as search and registration fees
- Property tenancy including joint tenants and tenants in common
- Vendor’s Statement, general conditions, and special conditions
- The cooling off period and deposits
- Commercial property including leases
- Liaison with financial institutions
- Execution of contracts and settlement
- Adjustments to the purchase price in regard to rates and allowances
- Advice for first home buyers
- Advice in regard to easements and covenants on title searches
It is essential to get advice before entering into any contract. Talk to us before you sign, we may be able to help you avoid unnecessary cost, stress and delay.